IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
• Location of each class will not be publicly advertised on Social media as it is within a legal requirement to limit the number of attendees, (numbers counted would include any audience).
• This class will be at the same location each week, weather dependent and confirmed the night before. If it fails to take place outdoors it will be online as per the usual with the instructor.
• Spaces are limited, participants will be required to book no more than 1 week in advance and pay via BACS 24hrs before attending. NO CASH at this time.
• Members will be automatically allocated a space unless they wish not to attend that day, please inform the instructor.
• It is a requirement that all participants arrive on time (10 mins before) as the access gates to each location would need to be locked before commencing. Please inform the instructor if you are running late, 07947315360 via text there will be no refunds given to late attendance.
• Cancellation will be required before 12pm on the day of the class so the space can be offered to someone else. No refunds for no shows. Refunds will be issued if the class is to be cancelled due to weather conditions.
• There is NO ACCESS TO TOILETS at class locations due to the strict CoVID 19 guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact your regular instructor via direct message.
Participants are required to bring their own water, towel and hand gel.
Participants will need to read and verbally agree to the fitness participation wavier in order to take part in the class. This has been attached below.
DO NOT attend class if you exhibit any symptoms or anyone in your household exhibits symptoms.
Participants will be required to do their own health risk assessment with regard to whether they are fit and healthy enough to take part in any exercise activities.
Participants are required to inform the instructor immediately if they exhibit any symptoms at any time regardless of whether they attend or not if their last attendance was with in a 21-day time frame.
Participants will need to provide their contact details.
Participants will need to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Participants will be required to attend alone unless they are booking more than 1 place, please inform the instructor.
For and in consideration of Anisha Clarke and any other qualified Zumba® instructors that may substitute the class permitting the Participants to participate in the Zumba® class Participant by signing the register, hereby voluntarily indemnifies, releases from liability and holds harmless for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, damage to person or property, or other consequences suffered by Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from Participant’s participation in the Activity.
In the event that Participant is injured, Participant agrees to assume any financial obligation, either through Participant’s personal health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs which Participant incurs, however, assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by Participant in connection with the use of any facilities or services in connection with the Activity.
IT IS THE INTENTION OF PARTICIPANT BY SIGNING THE REGISTER TO EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE UPON HIM/HERSELF, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ZUMBA® INSTRUCTOR ANISHA CLARKE AND TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE ZUMBA® FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH.
Participant further agrees that Participant, his/her spouse, assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives will not make any claim against, sue or attach Anisha Clarke and any other qualified Zumba® instructors that may substitute the class for any loss or damage resulting from Participant’s participation in the Activity.