Name: Date of Birth:
How did you find us?
What are your goals (fitness, nutrition, stress relief)?
Your membership offers you "NO-Contract" access to virtual and/or in-studio classes each month. You will be charged each month on the same date to maintain your membership. Please note that there is no contract and you can cancel at any time by simply contacting a managing member of Harmony Health. There are NO Start/End dates, there are NO Initiation Fees, this is a month to month membership with NO Cancellation Fee, you may cancel at any time by simply contacting us.
Our membership options are as follows:
_____ Unlimited Virtual Classes: $30 (online access only)
_____ Limited (4 classes) Monthly: $50 (4 classes - any style Yoga)
_____ Limited (7 classes) Monthly: $75 (7 classes - any style Yoga)
_____ Unlimited Monthly: $90 (any style yoga)
_____ Drop in for 1 class: $10 (virtual) $15 (any single class)
_____ Class Pass $140: 10 classes $240: 20 classes
Questions or want to discuss membership: contact 757-563-3075 email@example.com
I agree to hold harmless and release Harmony Health LLC and Dance Trance Virginia Beach from any responsibility or liability arising from any pain or injury I might sustain through my sessions. I assume all risk and responsibility for my own physical health. I understand that participating in a program with Harmony Health LLC and Dance Trance Virginia Beach includes physical movement and the risk of injury is present. I will inform the instructor if I feel any pain or have concerns, I will take breaks and ask for modifications when needed. While participating at the Harmony Health Studio, I realize there may be videos and or photos taken. These may be used on social media platforms and for video on demand for members. They are in no way used to identify participants (unless you choose to tag yourself).
I,_____________________________, recognize that classes/sessions may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training, and other various fitness activities. I affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability or condition which would prevent or limit my participation. I release Harmony Health LLC, Dance Trance Virginia Beach and its agents from any claims, demands, and causes of action as a result of my voluntary participation and enrollment. I acknowledge that any pictures taken during class may be used for website and social media display. ____ (initial)
Policy and Procedures:
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. We are taking steps to protect our community and there are steps every person can take for their own health and wellness inside our studio.
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home!
2. SURFACES: Our efforts to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas daily. We encourage you to remove street clothing, spray items brought into the studio and wash your hands before and after class.
3. PROPS: We offer no community props. Students are asked to bring a yoga mat. We offer storage for dance shoes and bulky items such as bolsters, blankets, blocks and straps - props can be purchased.
4. REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class prior to arriving at the studio. If you have any questions regarding ClassFit and membership, please speak directly with a team member. No “walk ins” will be permitted.
6. OPEN/LOCKED DOORS: Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to class start time. Doors will be locked once all registered students have arrived or at the designated start time of class. Late arriving students forfeit the class.
7. LIMITED CLASS SIZE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Please pre-register for classes and note if your registration is confirmed or Waitlisted. Any no shows will be charged the value of a drop in class.
8. MASKS: Are required as you enter, move about and exit the studio. Once you are settled into your practice space, you may remove your mask during class.
9. SOCIAL DISTANCING: Safe distancing practices are in order. Please check with the instructor.
10. REFUND POLICY: All sales are final. Class packages or workshop tuition may be gifted or shared. Membership can be cancelled with written notice at any time. Cancellations are credited for future use.
11. LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must sign the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY.
Adult Member Signature_____________________________ Date:___________________________
Harmony Health is located at 4540 Princess Anne Rd. Suite 109 Virginia Beach VA 23462
Hey friends, below is verbiage we were forced to include in our waivers. Please do not be frightened by the contents of the next few paragraphs as it is totally irrelevant to your relationship with our yoga studio. We do not collect an initiation fee, you are not obligated to be a member at our studio for any predetermined amount of time, we will not collect money in advance and we do not require written notice, doctor’s notes, death certificates or any other such nonsense. We respect your privacy and wishes when it comes to joining us or not. Our top goal is, and has always been, to provide you with community, classes, and events that you find valuable and love to participate in.
Should you have any complaints please try to resolve the complaint with us directly at the above address or by contacting us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 757-563-3075. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services regulates health clubs in the Commonwealth of Virginia pursuant to the provisions of the Virginia Health Club Act.
BUYERS RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel this contract, you may cancel by making or delivering written notice to this health club. The notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by the contract and must be delivered or mailed before midnight of the third business day after you sign this contract. The notice must be delivered or mailed to: Harmony Health, 4540 Princess Anne Rd, #109, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. If canceled within three, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid. You may also cancel this contract if this health club goes out of business or relocates and fails to provide comparable alternate facilities within five driving miles of the location designated in this contract. You may also cancel if you become physically unable to use a substantial portion of the health club services for 30 or more consecutive days, and your estate may cancel in the event of your death. You must prove you are unable to use a substantial portion of the health club services by a doctor’s, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner’s certificate, and the health club may also require that you submit to a physical examination, within 30 days of the notice of cancellation, by a doctor, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner agreeable to you and the health club (cost to be borne to the health club). If you cancel after the three business days, the health club may retain or collect a portion of the contract price equal to the proportionate value of the services or use of facilities you have already received. Any refund due to you shall be paid within 30 days of the effective date of cancellation.
NOTICE: Any holder of this contract or note is subject to all claims and defences which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods or services obtained with the proceeds hereof. Recovery hereunder by the debtor shall not exceed amounts paid by the debtor hereunder.
THIS CLUB IS NOT PERMITTED, PURSUANT TO THE VIRGINIA HEALTH CLUB ACT, TO ACCEPT ANY INITIATION FEE IN EXCESS OF $125 OR ANY PAYMENT FOR MORE THAN THE PRORATED MONTHLY FEE FOR THE MONTH WHEN THE CONTRACT IS INITIALLY EXECUTED PLUS ONE FULL MONTH IN ADVANCE.